Monday, August 8, 2011

Meet Emily and Evelyn

Emily and I have many mutual friends and even more things in common, especially parenting techniques and goals, so I was delighted to get her email asking if I could capture some special mother daughter moments between her and sweet Evelyn.  I had so much fun not only meeting this woman (who really is a girl after my own heart, we're so alike!) but getting to play with a sweet baby again!  I also had my love for the small town of Dixon reignited as I drove to her home and was reminded why I fell in love with it in the first place.  It's a small sleepy town surrounded by farmers growing all sorts of crops; we were quick to take advantage of the sunflower fields! :)











It was lovely meeting you Emily and Evelyn, thank you for sharing your morning with me! :)

Blessings,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment